Thursday, February 23, 2006

Ok, I'm Back Now!

Being a father is amazing. An infant is so small, so vulnerable, so helpless. Everything is new to him, and he looks out into the world trying to take it all in and make sense of it. Every little expression he makes, each new look he gives, every new wiggle he explores as he learns how to control his arms and legs -- every one is awe inspiring. He astounds me.

We celebrated his three week birthday yesterday. That's right, already three weeks. Time is flying by and I am trying to hold on to each moment I can. I don't want to miss any of his "firsts."

So, while I will try to blog more, right now, he needs me. And I need him. I don't know which of us requires the other more.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

Sounds incredible... but a little scary.

3/11/2006 08:27:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home