Tuesday, December 13, 2005

More on Tunnels

[original posts: The Underground Pedestrian Concourse & Update: Pictures of Tunnels]

Chris emailed a comment that I thought was worth mentioning.  He apparently took pictures of the different maps in Philadelphia’s underground pedestrian concourse and pasted them together to create a pretty nifty map.  Take a look!  He did a really good job.  This was not as easy as it might seem.

One thing to note, though – I don’t think you can take the tunnels as far as Race Street, even though the maps indicate you should be able to.  I think this portion is permanently closed.  I never figured it out at least.  I’ve made it as far north as Arch and come out inside the building across the street from City Hall, but that is it.  Next time I have some time on my hands, I’ll check it out.

Chris, have you actually made it that far?
  

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tried to add you to my newsreader, no dice. Tried to email you, outta luck there too. :(

12/30/2005 04:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home