Saturday, January 07, 2006

FOUR THINGS MEME

Stolen from TSC:

Four jobs you’ve had in your life:
1. Veterinary Assistant (I love animals)
2. File clerk (filing 8 hours a day, 5 days a week for an insurance company)
3. Police Officer
4. Intern for the District Attorney’s office

Four movies you could watch over and over:
1. Star Wars (the original)
2. Say Anything
3. Monty Python, Search for the Holy Grail
4. Die Hard (I, II, & III)

Four places you’ve lived:
1. Atlanta, GA
2. Nashville, TN
3. McLean, VA
4. Center City Philadelphia, PA

Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. The Simpsons
2. Survivor
3. Amazing Race
4. The McLaughlin Group

Four websites you visit daily:
1. SCOTUS Blog
2. Dilbert (& Dilbert Blog)
3. TSC Girl
4. Opinionistas
(I’d add Legal Insanity, but it is down right now…)

Four of your favorite foods:
1. Spaghetti
2. Mongolian Beef (Chinese)
3. Chicken Tikki Masala + naan (Indian)
4. Chicken Parmigiana

Four places you’d rather be:
I am happy where I am.  I think I’ll stay, thank you.

Four albums you can’t live without:
Can’t think of any right now.  I’ve been painting the nursery all day.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Legal Insanity will be returning shortly!! Thanks for the shoutout! :)

1/09/2006 02:29:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Phillyfuture.org has hundreds of Center City blogs. I know you had mentioned before you were looking for some!

1/09/2006 09:42:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We've lived in two of the same cities -- Philly and Nashvegas!

Nancy

1/13/2006 12:33:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home