Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Living in Center City Philadelphia

“Is there a chance the track could bend?
Not on your life, my Hindu friend.”
The Simpsons, Marge vs. the Monorail (season 4)

That is to say, I think I have gotten a little off track.

Center City Philadelphia . . . .

I moved into Center City Philadelphia.  I now live in Center City Philadelphia.  I love Center City Philadelphia.

I am purposely repeating Center City Philadelphia because I want search engines to pick it up.  I did a search today for other Center City Philadelphia bloggers, and was quite frustrated.  I did find a few, but not many.  I’ll post some of what I found another time.  But my own blog did not even show up.

Then I realized why.  How often do I mention Center City Philadelphia?  Barely at all.  And it is a shame too.  I really like Center City Philadelphia.  I moved here (Center City Philadelphia) because I wanted to live in a healthy, lively urban setting where I could walk to work, church, shopping, and almost everywhere else I want to go.  

That being said, I want others searching for Center City Philadelphia bloggers to be able to find this blog.  I also hope to write more about the Center City Philadelphia and living in Center City Philadelphia.

So, by repeating Center City Philadelphia a few times, that is what I hope to do.  If you found this post through a search engine and you were looking for a blog by someone in Center City Philadelphia -- then let me know.  Drop me a comment.  Then look back (or forward) at some of the other posts.

I’ll try to post more about Center City Philadelphia too.  It is an awesome city (Center City Philadelphia, that is).  I’ll try to write more about Center City Philadelphia too.  My previous posts about the underground pedestrian concourse are some of the most viewed posts(1, 2, 3).  That is probably because there is not much else out there about them (I tried searching for info last summer and was pretty disappointed -- that’s why I posted the info and pictures I did).

Anyway, I think I have mentioned Center City Philadelphia enough now.  If not, I’ll say it one more time: Center City Philadelphia.  There.  I said it again.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Check out Phillyfuture.org for hundreds of blogs about Center City, Philadelphia. Enjoy!

1/09/2006 09:41:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd like to be in center city, especially since I moved down here recently and that's where my wife works, but I'm unfortunately commuting up to union county area....

2/22/2006 10:54:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home