Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Two for Two

I found out last night that I passed the New Jersey Bar Exam too!!  I thought the NJ exam this year was much easier than the PA exam, but maybe I was just too knocked out after 2 days with intense pressure and almost no sleep.  Whew. I’ll push those memories away now …

NJ published the results by candidate ID number yesterday evening, which was the day before they had announced the results would be available.  I came home from work and checked the website and was floored.  Then I couldn’t find my candidate ID number.  After searching through everything I realized that the only place I had it was in a file at work.  I ended up walking back and getting it.  But it was all worth it to have that peace of mind.

Congratulations to all those who were successful.  My heart goes out to those who must try again.  The pass rate was 70%.  Since over 3000 took the exam, that means that over 1000 people failed.  Ouch.  

A special shout out goes out to TSC, another successful NJ candidate whose blogs entertained me this summer.  Thanks for writing.  Keep it up.

For those in California, you are in my thoughts and prayers (results are scheduled for Friday at 6:00pm PST).  They are the last of the bunch, the most patient in the country.  On top of all that, the pass rate there is hovers only around 50% in the summer with over 7000 test-takers.  Now that is painful.  But if you are from CA and waiting on the results, stay positive – that won’t be you.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to go, JT!

11/19/2005 09:15:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

11/27/2005 09:52:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home