Saturday, September 17, 2005

Emailed Update

I haven't posted in far too long. We are now completely moved in (though nothing is put away), I started my new job and have been working for 3 weeks, and -- oh yeah, my wife is pregnant, due in early March. We are finally telling people.

City life so far has been wonderful. I love walking to and from work, and the atmosphere is incredible. My wife and I started going for walks each Friday to a different part of Center City. The first week we walked up to Market Street, and then over to Front Street. We found a lot of exciting night life and a number of good restaraunts. We found 2 Indian restaraunts in particular that seem worth a try.

Last week we walked over to Rittenhouse and toured the Barnes & Noble. The place is absolutely huge for a city store. We slowly looked around and made an evening out of it.

This week we walked down South Street to Front Street. It was quite the party atmosphere. South definately has a unique flavor. We also stopped by the oldest part of the city (down 2nd between Spruce & South) and looked at some historic sights. COOL. I highly recommend it. It definately gives you a sense of the history of the city.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home