Friday, July 29, 2005

Philadelphia

This is my initial blog post. I am starting this to records my thoughts and such as I begin a new phase in my life. I just completed law school and taking the PA & NJ bar exams. I am now moving into Center City, Philadelphia; buying a house; and starting a new job.

So much change. It gets a bit overwhelming. But this is all good change. And I am looking forward to all of it. This blog will hopefully record my thoughts as I shift my life, and allow friends to keep up with what is going on.

If you happen to read this, let me know. I love your comments!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please keep up the site. I am from PHL and get homesick sometimes. I would like to relive my home thru your experiences. I used to love discovering the concourse, which is kinda how I found your site. Just for reference, my favorite place to visit was the waterfront area. There is always something there for everyone. I hope you too will enjoy it. I will try to visit your site next week, just to see if your posting.

11/11/2005 10:08:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BTW, I emailed SEPTA and they sent me a map of the pedestrian concourse today. I hope you havwe passed the bars,as you have truly neglected your site. Sorry to see. I believe it would have been a great place for those who are home sick for PHL.

11/26/2005 12:40:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home